Sunday, May 4, 2014

Choosing Safe Skin Products for Yourself & Family!

How do we choose products that are safe for our skins, especially our little ones? Well, sometime ago, when I was researching for sunscreen products to spree back from iherb for my family - both children and adults, I came across this website - http://www.ewg.org/skindeep. I find it very informative and useful to help me decide which brand or product to go for. Eventually, I choose Badger brand of sunscreen products.

Recently, I was looking for shampoo and body wash products to spree back from iherb for my children. Hence, I looked up this website for information once again. This time, I selected Earth Mama Angel Baby products (as shown in picture below). Before this, I had bought the Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm (diaper cream) and it was really good to ease my girl's diaper rash. Having read that the score is 0 for many of Earth Mama Angel Baby products really set my mind at ease, knowing that I have made some good choices. :0



I would recommend people to visit the website if you are like me, who spree baby/children products that touch their delicate skin from US websites. As spreeing from US websites, most of the products are likely to US branded, and hence, much likely to be listed on the website. However, if you are buying stuff locally, it is good to know too but do take note that a lot of the products, which you can find locally may not be listed on the website as they may not be US branded. Even if you can't find the products that you want to buy listed on the website, you can read up their "Top tips for safer products" at http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/top-tips-for-safer-products/ to deepen your knowledge.  

Read up and make a wiser choice next time!


Thinking of spreeing from iherb too? Use this link - http://www.iherb.com?rcode=BUN642 to get USD10 off your 1st order of USD40 & up, or USD5 off on smaller orders!

Any opinion reflected in this post is my own, and not related to ewg.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment