Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Rainbow Mango Cheesecake (2nd attempt) on 25 Dec 2013

It's Christmas Day! I invited 2 friends to my house for a no-baking session, doing the Rainbow Mango Cheesecake, and a playdate session for the children.

I thought this time round, the cheesecake would look much nicer than my 1st attempt, but who knows, the result turned out to be otherwise, sigh... I realised it was a lot more difficult to pour the mixture into the baking pan as it seems a lot more solidified than my previous attempt. It also looked more lumpy. I think it's probably that I didn't mix the cheese cream well enough, and it could be that my food combo processor is going to "die" soon.

Nonetheless, it still tastes cheesecake. :)

It was a Rainbow Mango Cheesecake as my son wanted mango flavoured yoghurt as he doesn't like strawberry. I thought he would eat more this time, but he just ate 1 small slice! Mei mei who is not even 2 years old was a lot more appreciative than the gor gor!


Updates on 29 Dec: It's still me and my girl who finished up the whole cake! I told my boy that I'm not going to make this anymore since he only takes a miserable small portion of it, at least not for near future! Maybe next time, I would do mini versions instead that I can bring out to treat colleagues or friends, that is if it turns out presentable, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment