Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Handmade Personalised Pen Hugger

Teacher's Day is round the corner, and I've been thinking what gifts would be appropriate for my son's teachers. A red pen would be useful for the teachers as they would need to do markings! However, it looks "miserable" if we give just a pen although it's the thought that counts. Since I've been into rainbow loom, and I have come across videos showing how to make a pen hugger, which there were girl and boy designs. Hence, I decided that I would make a pen hugger as well. To make it special for the teachers, I also personalised them according to how my son addresses them. The personalisation was something that I have created, which I am really proud of. :)


Credits to be given to the creator of the pen hugger, Made by Mommy, and this link leads to the girl/princess pen hugger video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viKdHxuwoiU.

No comments:

Post a Comment